Dr. Jamie Barker
Stoke on Trent
FeesFees available on request
Registered Sport and Exercise Psychologist with 15 years of consultancy experience working with a range of professional sports people, along with applying psychological principles to the business. Presently, Sport Psychologist to Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club, and the England Senior Cerebral Palsy Football team. Associate Professor of Applied Performance Psychology at Staffordshire University, author of 4 books and researcher with over 35 peer reviewed papers.
My goals are to help people and groups fulfil their potential.
My passion is working with people to help them think smarter.
I am an expert in developing resilience, rational thinking, and robust confidence.
- Rationale Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT)
- Resilience and Deaing with Pressure
- Leadership and Group Dynamics
- Registered Sport and Exercise Psychologist (HCPC)
- Associate Fellow of the BPS
- Chartered Psychologist (BPS)
- Chartered Scientist (BPS)
- PhD Sport Psychology: Using hypnosis to enhance sport performers self-efficacy.(Supervisors: Prof. Marc Jones, Dr. Iain Greenlees, Prof. Tom Cochrane)
- MSc Sport, Health, & Exercise Science
- BSc Sport Science
- Primary Practicum Rationale Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT)